Apple AirPods Pro






















  • Automatically on, automatically connected
  • Easy setup for all your Apple devices
  • Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
  • Double-tap to play or skip forward
  • New Apple H1 headphone chip delivers faster wireless connection to your devices
  • Charges quickly in the case
  • Case can be charged using the Lightning connector
  • Rich, high-quality audio and voice
  • Seamless switching between devices
  • Listen and talk all day with multiple charges from the Charging Case

It’s because of the lithium battery. However I just received a remote control car I bought from Amazon that cost $20 and it had lithium batteries. The packaging it arrived in said “Lithium ion batteries in compliance with Section II of PI966” I also talked to my postmaster and he said the post office will ship lithium … 
By Linda on November 27, 2019
Has nothing to do with the Lithium Ion batteries. Primarily it’s because it is Alaska and the cost of shipping is excessive via air. It is remote. It’s far away. And it’s complicated.
Going ground is just easier and more efficient
Lithium Ion batteries CAN be shipped via air as long as they are in electronics.
Its the batteries and the shippers rules. I live in Alaska too and almost anything with batteries or lead will run into some weird rules


If you buy anything on amazon go through prime so you can return right away if you get a fake. I take everything up to apple as soon as I purchase to see if the warranty is valid. That is how you will know if it’s a fake if they won’t honor it. I have purchased five apple products from amazon and all of them are fully 
By TIPSKI Top Contributor: Watches on January 17, 2020
I bought a pair at Christmas. They were totally fake and lasted less than a month. Even Apple can have a hard time telling the difference. The serial number doesn’t matter. I also have bought an Apple phone case on Amazon that chipped. We brought them into the Apple store and they told us it was a fake. They could only… 

These AirPods are amazing they automatically play audio as soon as you put them in your ears and pause when you take them out. A simple double-tap during music listening will skip forward. To adjust the volume, change the song, make a call, or even get directions, just say "Hey Siri" to activate your favorite personal assistant. Plus, when you're on a call or talking to Siri, an additional accelerometer works with dual beamforming microphones to filter out background noise and ensure that your voice is transmitted with clarity and consistency.
Additionally, they deliver five hours of listening time on a single charge, and they're made to keep up with you thanks to a charging case that holds multiple additional charges for more than 24 hours of listening time. Just 15 minutes in the case gives you three hours of listening to time or up to two hours of talk time.
I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to buy

My son really wanted airpods but his parents thought that they were a waste of money so I bought them for him behind their back and he loves them!! He has wanted them for a while now and these are really good quality!! Real things!! He wore them all day long!! Glad he's thankful!! God Bless, Margaret (Michael's mother)
Love Apple products but I’m tired of their games
With the iPhone 11 they introduced the new charging end (not the one that goes into the phone, the one that plugs into the cube then into the receptacle).
The AirPods pro comes with the same cable but no cube. This means if you don’t have an iPhone product you can’t charge these period. And the charging wire it comes with is worthless unless you’ve already bought an iPhone 11
Apple charges a ridiculous premium for their products. They should back it with the proper hardwar

  • Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones
  • The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio
  • The EarPods with Lightning Connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord
  • Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone

I use my earbuds for singing and immediately noticed a change in the mic quality. Even the texture is different. But I thought hey, still a good deal! Fast forward two months. These things just crackled and sent little mini shock of electric into my ears while listening to a voicenotes in iMessage! Like the kind of quick spark you get when you rub your feet on a carpet and touch someone. But continuous. I yanked them out and threw them in the trash. I’ll go buy from Apple website now. You get what you pay for.

After losing my iPhone7 EarPods, I bought these replacements---crossing my fingers that these would be legit Apple products (my order was "Sold by Amazon" new as a Prime Exclusive). I miraculously found my original EarPods so when these arrived I compared them directly to see whether they matched up. The ones Amazon sent me are just like the ones I got with my phone, and the packaging is just like all my other classic Apple stuff: everything sealed, meticulously held in place, documentation, etc.

Photos below show all the box details and the packaged EarPods. The only thing that seemed slightly different was the thickness of the main cord---these are a tiny bit thinner it feels like (but I got my IPhone7 some time ago so these might be the "current" version). As for sound, I can't tell any difference between my original EarPods and these replacements. My one star off is because the shape of the actual earpiece is not my favorite. That's just preference---or ear size, maybe?

UPDATE: looks like Amazon isn't always offering these as Prime-Exclusive, or at all. I would never go for these if listed by others, new or used. Head to the Apple Store otherwise!

I want to start off by saying I hardly ever write reviews, unless I think the product is simply so amazing I have to let others know or it was so god awful I hope to steer others away from it. This is a case of the latter. After receiving them, they worked fine for one day and then stopped working. A little background: I ONLY use these headphones at work AT my desk, so there's no chance they fell in water or were stepped on or anything. Here are all the issues I encountered:

Could only plug the lightning cord in one way, if you flipped it and inserted it wouldn't recognize the headphones and would play through my iPhone's speakers
One earbud stopped working completely
The microphone stopped working completely
The volume would increase and decrease on it's own

When I recieved this product I immediately started using it since after my last pair broke I had no replacement so I had to use my iPhone without earphones for 2 weeks. At first it seemed like my product was working perfectly fine so I started binge watching YouTube videos to catch-up on most of the videos I missed (mainly asmr videos) however after a few hours I had to unplug my earphones to plug in my charging cable and charge my phone. The next day, I woke up unplugged my iPhone from the charger plugged in my earphones and on my way to school I noticed that the right earphone wasn’t working anymore..

I’ve tried to make myself remember if by mistake I may have pulled the lighting jack a little to hard and ruined the product but I’m usually very gentle about this so I don’t think it was my fault however, not being 100% sure, I can’t accuse this product of being faulty. So to be clear this product worked fine like it was supposed to at first but then didn’t.


Comments